Health Care Solutions for Utahns
Virtual Health Policy Conference to Feature Local and National Experts
For Immediate Release: January 8, 2021
Press Contact: Stacy Stanford | 801-718-6130
What: Health Care Solutions for Utahns is an annual conference hosted by Utah Health Policy Project and featuring timely conversations on state and federal health policy issues and opportunities. This year's conference will focus on COVID-19, racial health disparities, oral health equity, communicating shared values, trusting science, and more.
When: Tuesday, January 12th, 2021
Where: online via Zoom webinar- details below
Here is everything you need to know to attend on Tuesday:
- It will be hosted on Zoom, with different links for each presentation. You will need to use these unique links to join each session, see below.
- If you lose this email, the links will all be on our website the day of as well, on the "Annual Conference" page: www.healthpolicyproject.org
- You can see speaker bios, sponsors, materials, and more if you click on the link for each panel or keynote's individual webpage (seen below or on our website)
- To use the closed captioning during the conference, click the "CC" button on the bottom of your Zoom screen
- Only speakers, and not attendees, will have mics and cameras on
- During presentations, we ask you to use the Q and A box to ask questions of speakers, and the chat function for technical issues and general comments
- The conference will be recorded